Thursday 8 January 2015

Taught a class, before work!

I've just returned from the coast and decided I'd hop right back into New Eden and check on my pupils in the belts. Couldn't find many pupils around but I did manage to find two and teach them lessons accordingly, they, for some odd reason didn't enjoy the classes this time - odd.

The first student was having a great time in Poinen before I pulled up and started the lecture. Usual game plan, warp to my alt, tap some hotkeys ever so graciously and watch the world burn. Did not manage to grab the pod on this one either, may consider training skills to increase scan res in the near future. Any way, pop went the poor pupils Retriever.


My second lesson followed the same lesson plan as the last, although I considered adding an English course to the end of it after making conversation with the Student. Same deal, lock and.. pop. After the gank Rico gave me a gift, in the form of a bounty, oh no;

Bounty placed on you
From: CONCORD
Sent: 2015.01.09 06:12
Rico Hakoke placed 1,000,000 ISK in bounty on your head.


Anyway, fair effort for a 'trash lord' and 'scum level' player. I've gotta get ready for work, thanks for ready ladies and gentlemen, have a lovely night.

No comments:

Post a Comment